Viewing your spam boxIf you have configured SpamAssassin to send spam emails to your spam box, you can view them through the spam folderin Webmail. However, you must subscribe to the spam folder before it can be seen. If you cannot see the spam folder in the list of folders to subscribe to, it may not be created yet (it usually gets created when spam is first delivered to the box).
First, log into webmail at https://yourdomain.com.au/webmail (replace yourdomain.com.au with your website's domain name) or alternatively visit https://codeflex.com.au/webmail
- After logging in to Horde, click on arrow to the left of the Folder Actions link in the left column, then click the Show All Mailboxes link.
- Click the Spam folder to view emails in this folder
- After logging in to Roundcube, click on Settings icon:
- Click on the Folders tab in the left column.
- In the 'Folders' column, place a check mark next to the spam folder. This folder will now show in your list of mailboxes to view when you log in.
- After logging in to SquirrelMail, click on the Folders link at the top of the screen.
- Under the Unsubscribe/Subscribe area, select the 'spam' folder and click Subscribe.
You should now be able to see the spam box in the list of folders. It is recommended that you check these emails regularly to ensure that legitimate emails do not get caught up in spam filtering. Also, these emails contribute to your email quota, so do not forget to empty the spam box.